Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Snow Day

We woke up this morning to a beautiful snow!

Technically Lydia's first snow was at Grandma Warrior's in December, but by the time we were ready to get out in it, all the snow had melted. We were so excited this morning to get her suited up. Thanks to the clothes from Claire Ballard, we had plenty of super warm stuff to chose from. Our first attempt outside only lasted about 48 seconds. Lydia had so many clothes on she couldn't even sit up...
This quickly turned into...

This...

Needless to say Lydia wasn't enjoying herself very much, so we called in some reinforcements!

Lydia's first snowman...built by Aunt Becca and Annie (or maybe GiGi...jury still out!)
Annie's attempt to give Lydia some hot chocolate...
unfortunately all she got on the paci was marsmallows!!

Then Josiah and Aunt Tasha came over for a visit...
Rebecca and I make a gingerbread house every Christmas. This year I thought it would be fun to do a tree instead. We still hadn't gotten around to it, so Rebecca brought it over today! Its quite beautiful huh??

5 comments:

Kelly B. said...

Congrats on your new addition!! It will be another hot summer at the softball fields!!

Jayspee27 said...

Lydia is SO CUTE! Okay, I'll stop stalking you now.

Karen S. Wilson said...

Love the pictures of the little snow bunny! I think Annie is a great name for Lydia to call your mom. It sounds so sweet and special. I'm impressed with the traditions that you and your family have created during the years. You've made wonderful memories. Love you all! OG

LET said...

Congrats on expecting your second! You probably don't remember me, but I taught math at CAC for a few years - Laura Tucker. I found you at MUGG. You have a precious family! Tell your mom hi for me. We went to Bible study at the Cones together years and years ago.

Unknown said...

Jeni, I LOVE Lydia :) I'll see you soon - I'm home until the wedding!