Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Our Big News...










...Levi is mobile!! What...were you expecting some other kind of news? As if we ever have anything exciting to announce in the Warrior house! Any-hoo...Levi has been crawling for quite a while now. 3 weeks and 3 days to be exact. Saturday he started pulling up on various peices of furniture and/or people. He has now figured out it works better when he picks something stationary. He turned 7 months old on Sunday. We are officially weaned, a fact I am positive hurts my feelings much worse than his. He is sleeping well through the night. Not quite up to Lydia's 12 hour marathons, but we are grateful for the 10 hours he does manage. He does wake up around 5am to eat, but is usually pretty good to go back to sleep. Levi has begun the babbling. He LOVES his mommy...and he really loves to give kisses. They are the sweetest thing. He grabs your face with both hands and then "goes in" really slow just staring in your eyes the whole time! Mister Romance already...too sweet! Still no teeth, but he is enjoying his baby food. He loves all the fruits; it is much harder to get him to eat the vegetables!! No stats since we are horrible parents and never go to the DR, but he is quickly growing out of his 9 month clothes. Long and lean like his daddy...

4 comments:

Miranda said...

big news immediately makes me think pregnant!! ha! My heart skipped a beat...
levi is just precious

JoEllyn said...

The title did catch my breath for a sec. but then I realized surely you wouldn't have kept news from me for 6 days since you posted! ha
Still big news though. It's so fun to watch them on the move for the 1st time!

Jill said...

Uh, you forgot to mention that he loves me and reaches for me, but that is okay, I am sure it was just an oversight.

Jayspee27 said...

I don't think your kids could possibly be ANY CUTER!!! Just so you know! Love you! oh and if you had another one... i mean... the world would be a prettier place at least. Think about that. :)