Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

HUGE Mary Kay Sale

For those that don't know I have been selling MK for the last 5 years. I am getting ready to start really running it as a business, and as part of that I am getting rid of all of our newly discontinued products. We are coming out with brand new compacts and our color is changing to an all Mineral Makeup line. So...I have TONS of eyeshadows, lipsticks, blushes, lip and eye liners, pressed powders, cream to powders, nail polishes and a few lotions and spa sprays. Just send me a comment or email me (jeni.warrior@marykay.com) and let me know if you are interested in setting up a time to look through the clearance items...they are all selling for $5 each!!

And for those of you who only look at the blog to see Lydia...here she is figuring out her sippy cup! It has been great because she doesn't feel so left out when we are eating!!






No comments: