Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

It's A Boy



I keep forgetting to post about our new addition, and I am feeling pretty bad about it. We did find out (almost a month ago) that we are definitely having a boy!! We couldn't be more excited that things are working out this way! I thought I was really disappointed when we found out Lydia was a girl, but I wouldn't have it any other way, and I know Necon feels the same way. This pregnancy is going by SOOO fast, and we are SOOO not ready! Mom and I are going shopping tomorrow for some nursery neccessities. A wonderful nurse I work with gave us her almost brand new crib and dresser from Pickles and Ice Cream, so we have a good start. We have also gotten some clothes from friends, and that has helped out a lot too! The booties at the top of the post are from my mom. So eventhough we have been neglecting this poor child, Annie is taking care of him. You can always count on grandparents! We are almost for sure his first name will be Levi...we LOVE the name and I'm just going to ignore the fact that it is another 'L' name! We are pretty for sure on the middle name, but we aren't quite ready to reveal it just yet!

No comments: