Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 22, 2008

Levi's Comin!!

At our last appointment we got two things accomplished. The first was FINALLY getting a picture of Lydia with Dr. Wendel!

The second was scheduling our repeat C-section for September 19th!! Just 4 short weeks from today. We are starting to realize we are really going to have two babies around the house. I think Necon is doing better about all of it than I am!! I am so emotional about Lydia not being our only baby anymore. I am not sure if it is because I feel like I still owe her my undivided attention, or that I am worried I will not have enough love, attention, patience and time for Levi. No matter...please pray for us (all four of us) as we prepare for another big transition in our life!

1 comment:

JoEllyn said...

AHHH, 4 weeks! I remember me and Jason both feeling the same way that you are about the 2nd baby. You wonder, how could I love another one as MUCH as I love this one?... Believe me, you can and do! Look at Eli! Lydia will probably immediately seem so much bigger after Levi is here. It's weird how that happens. It will be so great to have them so close to eachother; you will be so thankful for that. They will be great playmates eventually.
We will definitely be praying for you all!