Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Necon!!

Necon's birthday was Saturday. After we went thru our normal morning routine with the kiddos, we took Daddy on a shopping spree at Kohl's. They were having a HUGE sale (seriously, Necon got a non-Polo polo for $2!!) So of ourse the kids got clothes too. No clothes for Mommy until I hit pre-Lydia weight. 20 pounds to go! (30 pounds lost...) We came home and took naps then Pa Chief grilled burgers and we ate with his family at their house. After everyone ate the DELICIOUS burgers and opened presents, we headed to Necon's grandparents for cake and the game. For those of you who saw the Hogs, you know it was ALMOST a really great ending for a birthday party.
After church Sunday we came home to get the cake and change clothes to find that the majority of Maumelle was without power. We were supposed to have tacos at my parents, so I called mom to find out what the plan was. She said the meat and cheese dip were on the grill...she can always come up with something. So we had a blackout party!! Then we carved pumpkins, and took the kids home. Both of them were totally losing it! All in all I think he had a good birthday!
Family Photo

Does a boxed cake mix count as "homemade?"


Alicia: It seriously looks bad. The right eye AND nose fell off.
Necon did fix her pumpkin and you could tell it was a pirate!


The obligatory pumpkin picture. Alicia's Pirate was fixed, my Spiderweb turned out great. Rebecca's pumpkin has a failed Haunted House on the side facing her tummy. She was frustrated and stabbed the fire out of the rest of the pumpkin, left the knives in AND wrote "Evil, Malicious Pumkin of Death" on the bottom! She is NUTS!!




After we got the kids settled down, we had a photo/video shoot. Here are some of Lydia's favorite faces she wanted to show you:
Lots of Attitude


Check out my BEAUTIFUL eyes AND the cookie all over my mouth!


This is Lydia dancing and "snapping" her fingers


Same as above, but slightly more sultry


Hangin in our White T's
Lydia pretending to be sweet


How she actually feels...



How Daddy actually feels...

Daddy's Boots
Trying to get the boots on



I DID IT!!


Hahahahahaha!!!!


Her best cowboy snarl

"I know I'm being funny and my parents are watching..."


Such a sweet face


Another sweet face...just kidding!!


Mommy is telling jokes


Why are you ALWAYS taking pictures??


Lydia likes to stand over Levi while he is asleep, pat on his back and say "HI brother" over and over and over and over...she could probably say it for 10 minutes straight!!


So Sweet!!


Got Milk?


I said, Stop Taking My Picture!!

Levi also turned 5 weeks old. He is finally starting to sleep a little longer through the night. We hit 5 1/2 hours, but usually stick to about 4 or 4 1/2. 5 is about the most I can take without having to pump, so it all works out. He is really becoming alert. He looks at us, smiles these HUGE grins with his whole mouth open. He is getting really good at holding his head up, and he will even lift up off our chests! He is up to 10 lbs 4 oz...I can't believe he is gaining weight so fast! Also, I am going back to work tomorrow, so pray I am recovered enough to make it through the 12 hour shift AND that I am ready emotionally to leave my babies! Don't feel too sorry for me...mom is keeping the babies and I am just working one day shift and one night shift each week! God has blessed me with a wonderful job I can work around our schedule!

2 comments:

Cortney said...

Happy late birthday to Necon!

Okay, I laughed out loud at a couple of those pics, especially the "sultry" face and the "how I really feel" face. She is such a hoot!

BEAUTIFUL family!!!

Jamie said...

Lydia has so much personality! I love it! Both of your kids are absolutely beautiful! I know you are so proud!

By the way, I love your mom! She is my group leader at MUGG! She is awesome!