Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Out and About

We must be feeling better and getting settled into a routine, because we ventured out of the house several times this week! We go to the fair every year to celebrate our first date...the 1999 State Fair. We have only missed one year because we were in Japan. Necon always says if he had known we would be duplicating our first date every year he would have taken me to the dollar movie instead...whatever!! At least we went on Dollar Day this year...
Lydia and Daddy meeting a zebra



Annie and Aunt Becca (aka BecBec) with Lydia and the goats











Annie asked them to give us extra sugar for the baby...it got EVERYWHERE!!




I guess I forgot to give Necon the memo about wearing stripes...



Wednesday we had Levi's newborn pictures. He cried the whole time...I was so disappointed!! I am sure Amy got some good ones anyway. I'll post when they are up so you all can see them!
Wednesday night our Lifegroup had a fellowship night at Professor Bowl. I managed to bowl a few frames...incision must be healing up well!
Lydia and Parker playing video games




I LOVE this picture...too cute!!




Lydia was loving her some Mountain Dew




Necon showing Lydia how to bowl






Brock REALLY wanted his picture taken...he is such a cutie!!

This morning Lydia slept in a bit, so I was able to feed Levi without constant interruption. He went right to sleep, so I laid him down in his bassinette and got Lydia up. We ate breakfast (yogurt, her favorite) and she and I played for a while. She heard him crying, so we got him up and went back into the living room. She crawled up onto the couch and put her arms out like she wanted to hold Levi. I put him up there with her and she held him and talked to him SO SWEET for almost 10 minutes. When she was finished I picked him up and went to find the camera. Here is my attempt to recreated the moment...didn't go so well though. Lydia kept saying "No, No" everytime I tried to put him in her lap. Oh, well...



No comments: