Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Life with Lydia

Okay...so I don't have much to say except for I probably have the cutest baby in the entire world and I want to put some pictures of her on my blog!!

Lydia and Grandpa...
HOW HILARIOUS?!!



So I also had sworn against using pacifiers...what can I say?? They work!!


1st trip to Grandpa and Annie's...


She really is this sweet ALL the time!

The best neighbors in the world...they love her too!!

It is crazy that at just 4 days old she stayed this awake. She had just fed for almost and hour and then she was wide awake in Great-Grandma's arms for another hour. We can't believe she is so beautiful!! What a blessing from above...

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh she is beautiful! Congrats. I'm glad you guys have a blog - it's an easy way to keep in touch. Feel free to check mine out when you have time!

Cortney said...

What a little baby doll! The picture of you sleeping with her on your chest in the previous post reminds me of how my babies loved nothing more than to be cuddled up on their momma. Cade, especially. He slept like that all day and all night for the first six weeks of his life, oops! Guess what...he loves his own bed now! Enjoy every moment, I know that sounds cliche, but seriously, soak that sweet little thing up.