Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The BUMBO Experience

Necon and I differ greatly in the amount of anticipation we have for her to grow up. I am totally content for her to stay a newborn baby for her entire life...Necon can't wait for her to talk, walk and grow up and leave us. Okay...I made up the grow up and leave us part. One example of this happened the other night (it was her 3 week birthday) when I suggested he play with her on the floor while I did some homework. (For those of you who don't know, I decided it would be a good idea to start my master's degree the day before I went in the hospital!) This is what I saw when I looked down. Not only was he taking pictures of her in the Bumbo but he was videoing how well my 3 week old baby could SIT UP ON HER OWN!!!



One of the funniest nights we have had so far!!
Once she was tired sitting up in the Bumbo, she continued her big girl sitting up on the couch.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not believe she is sitting in her Bumbo at 3 weeks...that is awesome. Her pics are so cute!!!

Jennifer Crow said...

Jeni- You probably don't know me but I go to church at PV and I know your mom, I saw you had a blog from some of my friends in our honeymooners class...I just wanted to say that I think you're baby girl is so precious! You guys have such a cute family!! Congratulations!

Dahls said...

HAHAHAH. Necon is so funny. That is something Chris would do too. Your girl is probably the cutest girl in the world.

Amanda said...

Jeni, She is so pretty! I love the bumbo pic and the church pic. That dress is so precious.
Amanda