Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 17, 2007

Mommy and Lydibug

I have dreamed of being a "mommy" since I can remember, but I never could have imagined how wonderfully perfect it is! It is incredible how much you can love someone...it's like I'm gonna burst! She is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen...I just can't quit looking at her. It is the best feeling in the world when she is upset and no one else can calm her down but me! Here are some wonderful pictures of mommy and her baby girl...
Daddy's Photo Shoot at Aunt Susan's Pool


She loves Mommy too!!


I could look at her ALL day long!

PURE JOY...

1 comment:

JoEllyn said...

Wow, you've been busy! Loved all the pictures! I loved getting to hold her so much the other night!! SO SWEET!!