Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Our First Big Trip to Oklahoma

I grew up in Oklahoma City. Both sets of my grandparents are still there as are most of my aunts, uncles, cousins and even my great grandmother. Yes, that's right! Lydia has a great-great grandmother still living. Necon also has family in Oklahoma...Tulsa to be exact. We haven't been to seen them yet, but this weekend we went to see my family in OKC! We stayed with my dad's family on Friday night. Saturday we had my Uncle Steve's birthday and one of our friend's we grew up with got married Saturday night. We stayed with Ross and Jenny (my cousin and his wife) on Saturday night, went to church at Memorial Road on Sunday and then spent the afternoon/evening with Ross and Jenny. We ate dinner at a super fun burger place called Cheeseburger in Paradise (yes...like the song)! Lydia did great in the car coming and going!! We only had to stop to feed her! She is such a great baby...


Lydia meeting her Great-Great Grandmother (Ma)!!



Lydia meeting her Great-Grandfather (Grandad)



Our Cousin Samantha



The Five Generation Picture:
Ma, Grandma, Grandpa, Mommy and Lydia
The two new Grandpa's with Lydia and her cousin McKenzie


My might as well be sister Miranda
My might as well be big brother but actually my cousin Ross
(He wanted us to take a picture of their faces to see if she looks like him...NO!!)



Ross and his wife Jenny....and the "Jenny's" as we are affectionately known

No comments: