Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 6, 2007

3 Month Pictures

So, we went on Monday to take Lydia's 3 month pictures. We did some in her Christmas dress and some in pink bloomers. After I spent a fortune on our newborn pictures, I promised Necon that the rest of the sessions would only have one or two really good pictures for us to get. I TOTALLY LIED!! I didn't mean to...I really did think that we would be lucky to get 2 really good shots the older she got. They are all good...I want every single one. For those of you who are interested go to the Studio Bella Photo link on the right side of our blog and click on the CLIENTS link at the top right of the page. Lydia's gallery is all the way at the bottom. Let me know which ones are your favs and I will keep track. Hopefully that will help me narrow down this list...

Also, even though I don't have a picture, Lydia rolled over on Sunday night!! She was on her tummy and rolled to her back. I haven't been able to get her to do it again, but that is probably because I am having a really hard time not holding her this week. Up until now I haven't had a super hard time leaving her while I go to work, but this week has been AWFUL!! I would appreciate your prayers for peace about it and helping me not to feel so guilty.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jeni
The pics of her in the chair are super adorable and she has precious faces!! Good luck deciding! Love you, Aunt Bev