Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Weight Loss

Inspired by another new mom, I have put a weight loss tracker on our blog! I am having huge problems trying to lose my baby weight. As most of you know I was pre-eclamptic with Lydia and this caused me to gain lots and lots of water weight. That came off easily, but has made it more difficult to lose the rest of the "normal" weight. I am sure the fact that I am neither dieting nor working out helps any at all!! So...hopefully this will help me stay accountable to losing weight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am right there with ya. They always say that it took 9 months to gain the weight and it should take 9 months to lose the weight. Um....well, Ava is 9 months old now and I'm still feeling fat! Ha! If you have any tips feel free to share them. Trying to diet during the holidays is impossible so I keep telling myself that January will be a good month to start. Good luck to you! Love, Shauri

Karen S. Wilson said...

Dear Jeni,
Randy and I really enjoyed our time with your family last night. Thanks for sharing the adorable pictures of Lydia. She's such a good baby. Enjoy every second.
With all of our love,
OG & Pop