Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 13, 2008

First Sunday in Class

Last Sunday was Lydia's first trip out of church. She is usually really good and either plays quietly or sleeps. This time she was playing with her super soft penguin from her Aunt Susan and she got really excited and started squealing. I took her out and went to the nursery to change her diaper. Karen Pritchett asked if I was going to leave her and I told her I of course was not. She coaxed me into it and informed me she would just take Lydia to class when worship was over. I wasn't sure if I was ready, but we put her in the little exersaucer and she had a blast. This Sunday we took pictures of all 27 babies born last year for the blessing service on Sunday, Jan 27. We would love for all of our family to join us at Pleasant Valley by 5:25 to join in blessing Lydia!!
First Sunday in Bible Class


This is as many of the 27 I could get in one shot...

Just in case you couldn't pick Lydia out...she is the one doing the Jabba the Hut impression!!

6 comments:

Karen S. Wilson said...

She looks very relaxed, but I'm not sure who Jabba the Hut is. Fill me in. We'll plan to be at the service on Jan. 27th.

Michelle said...

Very nice....that's a lot of babies at your church, sounds about like ours. I hope things are going well...Jeremy and I would love to come for the blessing, but I'm pretty sure being that far away at the end of Jan is a big time no-no for me currently! Pretty soon Lydia will have another cousin to play with!

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I was so glad to see you had your camera out! I'm going to steal your group picture and put it on my blog. That pose Lydia is making is hilarious! She has your eyes, but she looks like her daddy. :)

Jill said...

I have my kids pictures framed in their rooms to this day. Claire's group was the first ones to do this picture and it is hilarious to see how much it has grown over the last 7 years. You will always love that picture. Who is the baby falling off at the top? I am going to have to make it to lifegroup on Wednesday to get a Lydia fix. I have missed her terribly!

Kelly B. said...

That is Carter having the meltdown on the top row. Poor kid!

Warrior-Benson said...

I love this pic!!!!!!! she is just chillin'! and she's so beautiful! i can only imagine how chaotic it was there....can't wait for Sunday!
love ya...