Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 7, 2008

Josiah Clark Warrior-Benson

Lydia has her first cousin!! Josiah Clark Warrior-Benson. He was born on December 31, 2007 at 12:50 am. He weighed 8 lbs 13 oz and was 21 1/4 in long. He looks JUST like his mommy (Necon's twin sister, Tasha).



Tasha called us first thing Sunday morning and told us they were headed to the hospital. We met them up there and waited...

and waited...


and watched the miracle of laboring with an epidural


Keith was SUPER nervous, but a great support for Tash!!

No doubt Keith looks just like his daddy...


Keith making sure us nurses were doing our jobs...
He FINALLY made it...
Uncle Necon
The cousins...

7 comments:

Kristi said...

I had some catching up to do, but I throughly enjoyed it. Sounds like you had a great Christmas. Check out my blog for an anouncment!

~~Kerri~~ said...

OMG Jenni- I am so glad you have this blog. I have kept up with Lydia from the beginning.
You guys are beautiful and Tashas baby is georgous. Beth and Mannual should be proud of thier kiddos and grand kiddos!!

Amy James said...

Jenny- I don't know if you remember me, but we met at MK meetings a couple of years ago. Beth directed me to your blog to see pictures of Josiah and Lydia. They are both beautiful. Your Lydia is absolutely precious! She looks so much like you! Just wanted to say hi.
Amy James

JoEllyn said...

He is SO cute! That will be so cool for Lydia and Josiah to grow up together, so close in age!
Wow, that's amazing how much Keith and his dad look alike!!

Lindsey Eason said...

Omigoodness - what a small world! You don't know me, but I grew up in Southwest Little Rock in the same neighborhood as Tasha, Nikon and Tony...good ol' Yorkwood Drive! I saw your last name on another blog and thought to myself...I only know one Warrior Family but surely it's not them...it's amazing how this blogger world always comes full circle! I'm now living in Florida with my family so it's neat to hear how my old acquaintances from the childhood years are doing. Tasha looks just as gorgeous as ever - so glad to see that the Warrior family (all of them!) are doing so good!
-Lindsey (Davison) Eason

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jenny!! Lydia will have so much fun playing.

Warrior-Benson said...

hey sis! Im trying to get this blogging thing down! I am going to add more pics tomorrow! yours is soooo cute and neat! Thanks for everything. Love u!