Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Oklahoma City

We finally made it to OKC to see my family for Christmas. We drove down on Thursday night and stayed with my dad's side of the family. We went to my cousin Michelle's shower on Saturday. Lydia is going to have another cousin, Cooper, in February. We came back after church on Sunday to celebrate Travis' birthday. Another quick trip to Oklahoma! We always wish we could have stayed longer!!

She finally likes her carseat!!
McKenzie wasn't too sure about Lydia in the beginning.
Someone has learned how to pose for the camera!!
Megan scooped them both up and forced them to bond...
They finally had fun playing together!!
I was super sad to realize I took no pictures of the rest of our trip. If any of you have pictures we would love to see them...Lydia caught her first cold while we were there and she is finally feeling better. She had a little bit of everything: runny nose, cough, diarrhea, throwing up, fever. I am glad she is getting better because I never took her into the doctor. I was starting to feel like a really bad mother. She has been her happy self today...

No comments: