Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 26, 2007

3 Months

Lydia turned 3 months old on Saturday. I can't believe it has gone by so fast and that she has changed so much! She is smiling and talking to us all the time. She has her own little personality. I can tell when she is hungry or sleepy or her tummy hurts! Her favorite things to play with are her play mat and her caterpillar toy. She is about 2 seconds away from rolling over (she just can't figure out she needs to move her arm out of the way) and just today she has really started reaching for things on purpose and holding on instead of batting at them. She is still sleeping all night. She loves her daddy the most of all and laughs at him all the time. She makes us laugh when she raises her eyebrows at us and when she does her fake cries. She has just now started to squeal at her toys and we laugh at that too. We love her more than we ever could have imagined...

1 comment:

Jill said...

The eyebrow thing is hilarious! It almost shocks you from such a little person. I am loving my time with her. Sunday when she smiled at me like she knew me it melted my heart. LOVE HER!