Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Shes all talk...

Yesterday and today Lydia has really started talking to us on purpose. Since she was about 4 weeks old she has made cooing noises, but starting this week it has seemed really on purpose. We can talk to her and then she will talk back to us, etc. She will keep going for about 10-15 minutes and then she starts talking REALLY loud and that usually means she is about to start fussing. Necon's Aunt Martha gave her this caterpillar toy that she absolutely LOVES. She thinks it is funny and likes to laugh at it. Tonight she has spent a lot of time talking to it. We also weighed her today and she already weighs 13 pounds!! I can't beleive it...The last picture is just a bonus because I think it is hilarious!!











3 comments:

Cortney said...

I love all the new pictures of your little pumpkin! Those big blue eyes are just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just came across your blog from someone else's blog. Small world! Lydia is so precious! Her eyes are so beautiful! I'm glad I found you guys on here so I can keep up with you better! Talk to you soon! Shauri

Karen S. Wilson said...

I haven't looked at your blog in a long time. I'm thrilled to see all of the pictures. All of you look so beautiful and happy. God is good. Love to you,
Mrs. Karen & Mr. Randy