Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 26, 2007

Keith and Tasha's Wedding

Necon's sister Tasha gave us 12 days to plan her wedding. The biggest obstacle was going to be where to have it on such short notice. I decided my parents wouldn't mind having it at their house. I called mom the next day and she was so excited!! We were all super excited because we love Keith and are so excited for him to officially be in our family! Now we are just sitting around and waiting for them to have baby Josiah...he is due to be here on New Year's Day! Lydia's first cousin!!



The Bride
The Groom
The Twins...
Mother of the Bride, Bride, and the hostess (my mom!!)
Brother of Bride and Maid of Honor (I refuse to be called the "matron")
Mommy to Be
All that was left of the DELICIOUS wedding cake
We got the bubbles going crazy good before they came out!!
The Bride and Groom off for a romantice night at The Empress of Little Rock

1 comment:

Jill said...

Tell Tasha that she was absolutely beautiful! I am so happy for them. He is very handsome and looks like he is totally in love with Tasha! I know they are going to love being parents together. One thing was missing however, there were no pictures of Miss Priss from the wedding...