Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving

This year we have so much to be thankful for. Lydia is here and healthy. She is a very happy, easy baby. If they are all this wonderful I don't know how we will ever stop having them!! The only bad part of this Thanksgiving was that I had to work. I got off at 7 and flew straight to my parents for dinner! We had such a great time and Lydia was so into everything! Christmas is going to be even better!!
Her bib says "My first Gobble!!"

Thanksgiving Dinner

Lydia couldn't take her eyes off the food. She did get some cranberry salad and LOVED IT!!

Mommy and Lydi

1 comment:

JoEllyn said...

What a cutie pie!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair! I had forgotten it was darker until I saw the picture. It looks SO good! Don't argue...