Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 18, 2007

All Smiles

We are quickly discovering what an incredibly happy baby we have! She LOVES to smile. It is hard to take pictures of her smiling because she thinks the camera is wierd, so if she actually catches you trying to take her picture while smiling she stops.

This is how I found her when she woke up from her nap...notice the extra large feet
Here is the ever popuar tongue smile
If you look super close you can see her dimples...
these are from Aunt Susan

4 comments:

Jill said...

I have my pack and play out and cleaned, I have my baby bjorn ready, all I need is my first assignment! I think that I could be considered giddy about this!

Cortney said...

Just give me a spoon, and I could just eat her up! Love the facelift!

Nathan said...

2 things:

#1- There is nothing more amazing than seeing your child smile. You have a beautiful, beautiful girl.

#2- The website is aggressive, yet personal at the same time. You have set an example for us all. Our site will now be all white with no borders or colors or pictures. Just black text.

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness!! Lydia is beautiful!! I love when they start to smile...it is like a window into their little personalities.