Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 12, 2007

Faces by Lydia

Our laptop power cord hasn't been working well for a few weeks and it finally bit the dust. So we have been truly powerless to blog as of late. We have not, however, stopped taking pictures of Lydia (it is Necon's favorite thing to do), so we have a ton to share with you all. These are some of my favorites of the different faces she is learning to make!


"Seriously Mom???"

I have no idea what this face is...



"If you don't stop making that light in my face I WILL take the camera..."



"You are SOOOO boring!!!"


This is Lydia doing her newest trick...TALKING!! This is the ever popular...oooohhh!


These next pictures are of Lydia looking at her friends that live on our ceiling. I am pretty sure they can fly because she will stare at them and then all the sudden her head goes from side to side like she is watching them fly around the room. I am guessing they are angels (I have to think that because otherwise I would be TOTALLY freaked out!!) She also likes to talk to them AND smile at them ALL day long EVERY day...





This is her "warning" face. She is making seemingly sweet cooing noises, but to the trained ear she is really saying "you had better pick me up/feed me/change my diaper or else..."


"I am the most beautiful baby in the world"

"Yes, I can stand up on the bed...you have a problem with that??"


Just in case anyone was wondering where her adorable face came from...



2 comments:

Amanda said...

She has the prettiest blue eyes.

Little Rock Real Estate said...

Ha. I love that you aren't afraid to take credit for her cuteness. Such a beautiful family.

shelly dahl