Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 12, 2007

A Lesson in Eating

Here is a story by picture of Lydia's feeding routine:

Loosely translated..."I'm STARVING!!!"


Mommy has no problem giving her everything she asks for!!


Since most of you have never fed her...it is probably going to take you longer to read this than it took her to drink her bottle. Seriously, sometimes she chokes really hard because she would rather keep eating than stop to take a breath...it would be hilarious if it weren't super scary!!



Time to burp...she usually gets the burp out before you have time to sit her up and slap her on the back. Again, this is most likely due to her frantic hurry to begin eating again!
Mmmmm....that was SOOOO yummy!!

Okay, Okay...you can eat some more
Going, going...
Gone!
Most feedings used to end with her asleep, butnow she is starting to stay awake more! The hour right after she gets her belly full is her most playful time and we are so enjoying her interacting with us!! What an amazing blessing God has given us...

3 comments:

Jill said...

I know that you are not looking forward to going back to work, but I can't wait to have my day each week with Lydia! It is going to be the biggest treat for me!!!!! I am in love with her and I promise it isn't just because she is ADORABLE!

Jill

Jayspee27 said...

Oh my gosh!!! She is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! Soooo beautiful!

Jennifer Crow said...

Jeni- she's adorable! All those pictures are too cute!