Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 13, 2007

I'm It

Okay, since I have been "tagged" about 583 times, I guess I will play.

1. Who is my man? Necon Andrew Warrior

2. How long have you been together? This past Monday was 8 years. December will be 3 years married...

3. How long did you date? just over 5 years (that's what happens when you start dating at 15!!)

4. How old is your man? 26 in two weeks

5. Who eats more? How embarrassing...me

6. Who said I love you first? Necon...I actually thought he was breaking up with me and at the end of his little speech he said "I love you." I was shocked and super happy!

7. Who is taller? It's a close one, but Necon for sure

8. Who sings better? The correct answer is ABSOLUTELY me, but Necon would tell you it is him. The truth is he is awful...he thinks he is Mariah Carey!

9. Who is smarter? I am the "book smart" one, but when it comes to ANYTHING else it is for sure Necon

10. Who has the worse temper? I know this is going to shock most of you, but me...

11. Who does the laundry? Necon. I am ashamed to say I have no idea how to wash clothes

12. Who takes out the garbage? Major point of contention here. Necon takes out the garbage which I deeply appreciate. However, he doesn't think this job includes putting new trash bags in all the trash cans, so then (depending on what kind of mood I am in) I either go around putting the new trash bags in or throw trash in the bare trash cans and make him deal with the mess.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Is it the right side of the bed when you are in bed or when you are facing the bed. Right and left has never made much sense to me, but I am going to say me??

14. Who pays the bills? Necon says since I spend all the money I have to deal with the mess...

15. Who is better on the computer? tie

16. Who mows the lawn? Either my sister Alicia (who frequently cleans the kitchen as well) or my cousin Nathan! Hahaha

17. Who cooks dinner? like most everyone else...I cook and Necon grills. (It is a man's job you know...)

18. Who drives? Necon unless we are in a hurry...then it's definitely me. He refuses to speed!

19. Who pays for dinner? Necon, but figuring out the tip is a joint effort because Necon likes to make the total come out to a round dollar amount

20. Who is the most stubborn? Again, big shocker, but I could probably win an award at being stubborn. I am getting better I think...

21. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? It used to NEVER be me, but lately I have no problem with this and Necon is turning into me. He is honestly almost NEVER wrong though.

22. Whose parents do you see the most? We are super blessed because we get to see both of our parents all the time!

23. Who kissed who first? Necon...I was so suprised I didn't even realize it until it was over!

24. Who asked who out first? Since we started dating in high school, neither one of us actually asked the other one out. We just started walking around to class together and hanging out after ball games. He did ask me to the fair, which we consider our first date and repeat every year. He has often remarked that he should have taken me to the dollar movie for our first date, because it would be much cheaper to repeat than the fair.

25. Who proposed? Necon

26. Who is more sensitive? I cry more, but I think Necon may be more sensitive deep down

27. Who has more siblings? We both have two. I have two younger sisters and Necon has a twin sister and an older brother.

28. Who has more friends? Probably a tie...we are both pretty awesome

29. Who wears the pants in the family? I try really hard to let him, and I think I am getting better. He likes to wear pants, but sometimes I have a hard time giving them up...

So...I did it and don't want to be tagged anymore! I will not be tagging anyone else...

1 comment:

Nathan said...

I'm not big on the whole "tag" thing either, however, I do like the honesty. I mean, if you are awesome, you are awesome and you should feel confident enough to put it out there. Well done. Jennifer and I are pretty awesome too.