Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Rocking Chair Update

I was really excited to get Lydia her very own rocking chair for her first birthday, it was my first birthday present AND she LOVED playing with the rocking chair at my Grandma's. I just knew she was going to LOVE her present. If you read the blog from her birthday you remember...she absolutely did not. I was really sad about this and thought I had spent all the money for the perfect gift and it was going to get NO use! Plus, I was planning on taking her 1 year old portraits with it, so that was going to be ruined too. The other night we heard her playing and singing in her room and here is what we saw...





She loves her chair sooo much, she wants to eat it. Big shocker!!



She can climb up in the chair by herself, but sometimes gets scared to turn around. So she just sits like this and says "Rock, Rock" over and over! It is so cute!!





3 comments:

Michelle said...

awww that's sweet! We can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks, its going to be just Cooper and me and we'll come on Friday and have to leave so I can't get back by Sunday to teach class, the week after Levi comes, if I don't talk to you before then I love you and we'll be praying for you!

Karen S. Wilson said...

Jeni,
I knew that Lydia would love her sweet rocking chair when she had a chance to investigate without an audience. She is just too precious for words. You've made her first year so special. Believe me, it will not end. You'll continue to be a great mommy always no matter how many little ones you bring into this world. We love you,
Pop & OG

~~Kerri~~ said...

She looks like you have her in jail with pink bars...LOL she is adorable...